Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is a video game based on the popular anime/manga series Dragon Ball Z. The game was developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Bandai Namco. It was released on January 17, 2020, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
The gameplay in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is mostly solid. The combat is enjoyable and the open world exploration is okay. The game does have some issues though. The side quests are often repetitive and not very interesting. The game also has a lot of technical issues, like bad frame rate and long load times.
The graphics in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot are good, but they are not great. The game looks last gen. The character models are not very detailed and the environments are not very interesting.
The controls for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot are very intuitive and easy to learn. The left joystick controls your character's movement, while the right joystick controls the camera. The face buttons are used for various attacks and abilities, and the shoulder buttons are used for blocking and dodging. The game does a great job of teaching you the controls as you play, so you'll never feel lost or confused.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is a very replayable game. The game's four major arcs can be played through multiple times, and there are a ton of side missions and collectibles to collect. There's also a New Game Plus mode that unlocks after you beat the game, which allows you to start the game again with all of your previous progress and unlocks.
- The game's story is based on the original anime series, which is a plus for fans of the show;
- Product features a large open world to explore, with plenty of side quests and things to do;
- The combat is fast-paced and exciting, with a variety of abilities and combos to use;
- The graphics are stunning, and the overall presentation is top-notch.
- The game can be a bit repetitive at times, with some fetch quests and enemies that feel too similar;
- The side quests can often be more time-consuming than they're worth;
- The game can be challenging at times, especially on higher difficulty settings.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is a good game. It is not great, but it is still enjoyable. The combat is good and the story is faithful to the source material. The game does have some issues though. The side quests are often repetitive and not very interesting. The game also has a lot of technical issues, like bad frame rates and long load times.