Beamz Interactive, Inc.
Jam Studio VR review
2 GB available space
Jam Studio VR Review
Jam Studio VR is an app by Beamz Interactive, Inc.. Jam Studio VR was first published on . Jam Studio VR is available on the following platforms: Steam.
JAM STUDIO VR
UNLEASH YOUR INNER MUSICIAN & FEEL THE THRILL
• Anyone, at any age, can create and perform music.
- No complicated learning curve or music making experience required.
- Play virtual instruments of all kinds.
- Play like a DJ - make beats & loops.
- It's great family fun, from children to seniors!
• Includes over 40 interactive songs and lessons across all music genres.
• Featuring songs by superstar artists Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, and rap icon Flo Rida, Grammy-nominated guitarist Craig Chaquico, acclaimed jazz saxophonist Euge Groove, and legendary Megadeth bassist David Ellefson.
• Record & share your masterpieces with your friends and family.
• Over 100 additional interactive music songs are available via in-app purchases, including a variety of Disney, Artist & Original content bundles.
GREAT FAMILY FUN
• Great inclusive family fun for kids, teens, young adults, parents, seniors, and people of all ages and abilities.
• A broad range of additional family oriented interactive songs are available for all interest and tastes via in-app purchase.
INCLUDES EDUCATION & HEALTH CARE BUNDLE
• Provides a broad range of physical, cognitive, sensory, communicative, life skill, and
social/emotional therapeutic exercises and experiences to share with family, friends, and
• Includes 2 music instrument games, one music appreciation game (Rock Genre), one music fundamentals game (Notes), 6 life skill & learning games, , and 1 fun story book song.
• Includes a broad range of life, basic education and learning skill lesson plans and songs for
young children as well as individuals of all ages with a wide range of disabilities and special
• Includes a Learning & Therapy Overview Guide, and a professional therapy protocol guide is
available via in-app purchase.
• A broad range of additional interactive music and educational songs are available for all family members and taste via in-app
The Education & Health Care bundle benefits families with young children and teens as well as individuals with various disabilities and special needs, such as Down Syndrome, Autism, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Intellectual Impairment, Physical Impairment, and much more.
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR