3D Skull Atlas review
March 16, 2021
3D Skull Atlas Review
3D Skull Atlas is an app developed by UpSurgeOn. 3D Skull Atlas was first published on March 16, 2021. 3D Skull Atlas is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, 3D Skull Atlas requires . The most current version is 1.1 Before downloading 3D Skull Atlas consider content rating:
3D Skull Atlas requires 62M of free space on your device.
3D Skull Atlas provides the highest level of anatomical detail of skull anatomy on mobile devices. The UpSurgeOn Team, made by scientists and digital artists, used state-of-the-art 3D technologies to reproduce the experience of an anatomy lab and make it available for everyone, everywhere.
3D ANATOMICAL MODELS
Every single skull bone was modelled with impressive accuracy. You can isolate a bone to explore each anatomical detail with high zoom level and impressive responsiveness. The HD function improve the image quality, so you can have high definition onto a large screen or a projector.
The UpSurgeOn Scientific Team believes that a powerful anatomical model needs highly accurate descriptions. 3D Skull Atlas provides wide texts organised into three cognitive levels, from general overviews to highly specific definitions, to facilitate learning and memorisation. More than 1500 specific labels and descriptions from the worldwide scientific literature organised in 10 groups: the most wide bibliography ever seen in an anatomy App.
VISUALIZATION MODES AND TOOLS
3D Skull Atlas was engineered with innovative technologies to offer the most impressive 3D educational experience ever: 3 different visualization modes provide tools to explode, isolate, customize view and arrange the bones.
- General Mode: the main visualization mode, containing general and specific labels of anatomical details and sutures, tools for exploded and sectional view and a bone browser to arrange the scene;
- Skull Base Mode: anatomy of intracranial and extracranial skull base surfaces, with topographic subdivisions in anterior, middle and posterior fossa and regions.
- Craniometric Mode: dedicated to craniometric points, lines, angles and indices and to ethnical features.
- 3D-HD skull anatomy
- 3 Visualization Modes: General, Skull Base and Craniometric Mode
- Anatomical details organised into 10 groups of labels
- 1500+ labels and descriptions of details and sutures
- Detailed isolated view of each bone with descriptions of all the anatomical details
- Colored bone areas in detailed view
- Wide descriptions texts organised into three cognitive levels
- Wide bibliography from scientific literature
- Link to the full text on UpSurgeOn website
- Full 3D interactivity (rotation, zoom and pan).